November 22, 2015
Christmas 2015 is just about to come, and we need lots of decoration ideas for our home isn’t it? So, just for your help please have a look at these house decorations for Christmas. These gorgeous houses are brilliantly decorated with lots of colorful lighting. Please have some inspiration and courage with these ideas and I am sure your home will look more better than these. Share these house decorations for Christmas with your friend and family.
1. That’s a lot of lights! Plus, an inexplicable monkey flying a vintage plane.
2. Check out Sponge-Bob on the roof.
3. The trees actually look awesome, but that’s an ungodly amount of lawn decorations.
4. The roof on this one is super cute, but again with the lawn decorations. Why?
5. Apartment Therapy estimated the cost of running the 1,000,000 lights on this house at $686 per hour!
6. We’re pretty sure this home alone could light up the whole street.
7. Argh! My eyes!
8. Now, this one’s just creepy.
9. Some of these lawn decorations look like they bear us ill will.
Home Improvement Guide
10. When you’ve got a whole train, a choir of angels, a polar bear and an army of toy soldiers on your lawn, you know you’ve gone too far.
11. Imagine trawling those strings of lights to find that one bulb that won’t work.
12. Santa stops here. Well, he couldn’t exactly miss it.
13. Just wow.
Ugly Christmas Lights
You have better ideas for House Decorations for Christmas Day? Please do share with our readers!